Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Acupuncture
Well on Wednesday I met an acupuncturist who gave me a free demonstration. I was very nervous getting needles poked in me but it actually didn't hurt; it just felt like she pinched me over and over again, sometime I didn't even feel that much. During my 30 minutes of laying there I could feel my nausea melt away and a focus on my rumbling tummy come. I felt pretty good the rest of the day, just extremly hungry. The next day wasn't that great though. I almost puked several times through out the day and just generally felt worse than I had the day prior. Today I feel better than yesterday but pretty much back to normal. I think I'm going to give it another try just to see if it really works. Who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
now...if you can just figure out how to do it yourself (or let jonathan do it!) think how cheap your treatments could be!!...hope you have a good tummy day kiddo!! xoxo
so sad to hear you are still feeling crappy....feel better soon!!!
Post a Comment