Saturday, July 7, 2007
11 Weeks
Well, I'll be 11 weeks on Monday and I think I've hit the peak of morning sickness and am on the way back down. Last week was the worst at Jonathan's grandma's funeral. I wish it hadn't been at such a tough time already but I AM glad that this week it hasn't been AS bad! My next doctor's appointment is in one more week and although we won't find out the sex, we hope to hear the heartbeat!! We started registering but will continue to modify it and update it. So far we DEFINITELY found our stroller and I'm so excited! It's a knock off of the bugaboo but $600 cheapier :) Yeah!! We are having a touch time finding a reasonably priced crib that I like so we're starting to look on ebay and craigslist. Any suggestions from you moms out there? My mom has been in toen for the past few days helping Jonathan switch the house around. Now we have the bedroom upstairs (next to the bathroom!) and the office will continue to be my home office until closer to the due date. Kels has the basement now and I'm not sure if we'll still put the bathroom in down there. I think that's all for now - I'll write more after our doctor appointment next week! Don't forget to check out the ticker at the bottom of our page to watch our progress!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment