Well I went to the doc to weigh in since I've been on my new anti-nausea medicine and found that I gained barely ONE whole pound. I kinda feel like I'm in Weight Watchers only they want me to gain weight! :-) Today I've felt a little weird, all kinds of stretching and aches in my tummy area. There's a slight bump forming so I'll post a picture soon for those of y ou who keep bothering me! :-)
3 comments:
I did not gain any weight until my 5th month. Everytime I went in I felt like a bad mommy, but there was nothing I could do! How can you gain weight when you can't keep anything down? But, don't worry. When you are ready to eat, it will happen and the weight will too. Mine did... Now I just want to eat all day! haha You are getting soooo close. Congrats on your "almost" pound. :)
Hey, want an idea of what the sex of the baby is....go to
www.yourradioplace.com/birthchart.htm
I just charted everyone I know (my kids, myself, husband, neices, etc...) and thus far is 100% accurate....
almost a pound...I'm proud of you! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment