I turn 8 months old next week and GG took some fabulous 8 month pictures for us while we were in Texas. I am teething pretty bad and mom is just waiting for a tooth to pop out or she says she'll go insane. I don't know what she's complaining about, it's my mouth that is always in pain!! I am moving around quite well crawling but still much prefer to walk which is stressing mom out. I have no idea how big I am right now because I haven't had a doctor's appointment but am still pretty tall :) I am pretty good with strangers although right now I just want to be held by mommy and daddy since I don't feel so great. While in Texas I got to ride "Stoney", mom's friend's horse, she calls him a great dane, same difference! I got to see most of my aunts and uncles, saw both my cousins and waved hi to a soon to be one, and spent time with all my grandparents. Life is great :) Mommy, Daddy, Hogman and I go back this Christmas and mommy says we will celebrate my birthday just a bit early so all those important people in my life can share my first birthday with me! My reflux was getting better before my trip to Texas but traveling and teething have made it worse momentarily. Mom keeps up on her research so I know I am getting all the help I can get! Here are a few of my favorite 8 month pictures...
Love,
Jules
2 comments:
I LOVED seeing her this week. She is so precious. :)
She's getting SO big! I can't believe she's 8 months old! Abigail will be 4 months next week and I wish we lived closer so the girls could hang out.
I've had you on my heart recently and would love to chat when you have a free moment... but I know how that is! :)
I LOVE the pictures, hope to chat soon!
Post a Comment