So daddy decided one morning to venture out on his own with me and run a few errands, allowing mommy a chance to actually sleep in. We went to get daddy a haircut, purchase some Army stuff and get daddy's passport picture made. I stayed in my car seat while all the barbers talked to me and kept me smiling while daddy got his haircut! I had fun shopping at US Calvary for a "bladder" for daddy's "camel back" (such silly names) and even tried on this helmet! We ended our day that night going out to dinner where I tried my first cucumber! Daddy cut out all the seeds and then only let me have it for a minute until I tore it into smaller pieces, then mommy freaked and took it away :)

2 comments:
Food scares me too! Canon wants to eat everything now. I have such a hard time letting him. :)
Click on Sweet Cheeky Designs at the bottom right hand side of my blog. Her name is Traci and she is really sweet.
Post a Comment