Thanks so much for the encouraging words...I will have to hit up the bookstore here to see if I can find those bracelets or something similar.
It was so good to see you and Jules...I'll post some pictures soon! I can't wait to see you both again soon, since me and Julianna are BFF's now :)
By the way, we went to the dog park about 10 minutes from our house Sunday night and last night...both nights saw about 6 different Danes - wish you could have been there with us!
Hey! Thanks for hunting me down. :) How in the world are you?!? I really haven't been good keeping in touch and I am sorry!!! Your precious baby girl is ADORABLE! I love her name and really enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Keep in touch. I will be blogging again soon. Love ya! - Jill
3 comments:
pix are easy to take when the subject matter is so darn cute!!!
Thanks so much for the encouraging words...I will have to hit up the bookstore here to see if I can find those bracelets or something similar.
It was so good to see you and Jules...I'll post some pictures soon! I can't wait to see you both again soon, since me and Julianna are BFF's now :)
By the way, we went to the dog park about 10 minutes from our house Sunday night and last night...both nights saw about 6 different Danes - wish you could have been there with us!
Love ya and talk to you soon!
Hey! Thanks for hunting me down. :) How in the world are you?!? I really haven't been good keeping in touch and I am sorry!!! Your precious baby girl is ADORABLE! I love her name and really enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Keep in touch. I will be blogging again soon. Love ya! - Jill
Post a Comment