Tuesday, September 18, 2007

21 Weeks


So, I went to my check up last week and found out some interesting information. Apparently my placenta is anterior located, which basically means it needs to move before I try to give birth! If it doesn't and it blocks my birth canal then I'll have to have a c-section - no bueno. Oh, and so here's a picture of me today after working on the house.. this is sad, I am having to take my own pictures for everyone to see me... well not much else to report at the moment except that our little girl has been moving around alot today, feels kinda like popcorn popping in my stomach or something, oh and she's screwing up my back... i've been having to go to the OMT clinic. Jonathan is still traveling so please keep him in your prayers and i hope to get to TX soon. Please keep your ear to the ground for interior designers, architects, contractors and home builders. I am looking for these professionals to work with as a kitchen/bath design consultant. More to come...

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay...there's officially a belly picture!

GG said...

yep...little baby dos is going to take after mom AND dad...more energy than she knows what to do with...she'll probably be bouncing around in there all day and night!...maybe next time you can get brit to take a pic!...xoxoxo

The Moultons said...

Oh I love it!! You've finally got your belly! You look great! Take care of yourself and don't push it too hard! You and your family are in my prayers daily!

Heather said...

hehe That is so cute!

Tammy said...

oh we had already decided we will use your design skills....don't worry :) Can't wait for you to be here!