Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Cord Blood Registry
Well hello everyone, I will be updating this again after my first shower/party on Sunday - yeah I am so excited!! I wanted to take a moment to tell everyone about a new registry I started. I want to tell everyone about it in case anyone would like to consider contributing to our registry but also to educate other friends/family and other expecting friends about cord blood banking. Jonathan and I have decided to bank our little ????'s cord blood through CBR. We both find the research into stem cells promising with the many diseases they already cure and the potential future diseases they'll cure. Please take a moment to view our registry and find out more about cord blood banking under our registry tab on the left. Oh, and all our registries are now reflecting TX instead of VA incase anyone else has problems looks us up. And if any expecting friends want to sign up for cord blood feel free to call me and I'll tell you about it and put you in touch with the same rep I am working with... plus I get a free year of banking :) Be in touch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well written article.
Post a Comment