
First, let's talk baby. Yes I am 5 months, even though I don't look like it! This was one day that you could see a small bump so we snapped a shot... most days I'm still not that big and people can't believe I'm 5 months. We had our monthly check up on Wednesday and found things going pretty much as expected... we got to hear the heartbeat again, only bigger and better :-) and I got some answers to some of the pregnancy issues I've been going thru... I got some new prescriptions for the nausea (yes, it is still very much here and I'm sick of it!!) and constipation and a referral to two different docs for my back and hip problems... we scheduled our ultrasound to find out the sex for two weeks from today, a little early, but we wanted to try to find out before Jonathan deploys.. yes, for those of you who haven't heard yet, Jonathan leaves Sept. 8th for Ft. Benning then flies to Afghanistan from there for 6 months...
On that note, I'll fill you in on my plan, well the plan that keeps getting curve balls thrown at it :-) I think I'm going to try to come home but don't know when since we have to sell our home :( I have been working with my boss to figure out how to keep working some since they have expressed how much they don't want to lose me, which is a good thing! Please keep us in your prayers that God will show us which path to take, although we are already thankful for the opportunities he has shown us recently!
On another note, I woke up this morning to find my car had been broken into and my GPS stolen (the only thing thankfully). The cops and CSI came and dusted for prints and today the glass is supposed to be getting fixed but of course it just added more stress to us financially, so again, just keep us in your thoughts and prayers all around: for both my health and the baby's, for Jonathan's health (especially his ankle), for the stresses in our life like selling the house, details on me working, maybe going back to TX, where I should deliver baby murphy, etc. :-)
As for other things going on in my life; I am scheduled to start back in to school Sept.6th. I will be attending the Academy of Art University because they are the only ones who offer an Interior Architecture and Design degree. I am mainly interested in this because it will allow me to design plans and know how to make most structual changes without an architect, defintely without a contractor or builder... and this is important since I have been working towards starting my own business (website will be launching soon!!). Obviously with all the changes in our life I am having to rethink how many hours I can take (if I can go home, I'll be able to go full time).
Lastly, I thought everyone would like to read something special from my sister-in-law and her cute little boy:
Hey guys,
The past couple of days, Will keeps mentioning that he and his brother and sister are...and then the story goes anywhere from there. So I told him that he had a brother but that he didn't have a sister and he said that his sister wasn't born yet. So I asked him where the baby was and he said she was in Adrienne's belly!! So we had to explain that you were pregnant with his cousin not his sister and we didn't know if it was a boy or a girl yet. He says he does know and that she is a girl! Wonder if he is right??
Well we'll all find out soon and of course we will update then, if not before!
3 comments:
The hardest thing to do is "WAIT on the Lord!" His plan, His timing and His will are perfect...so be still and patient...hard as that seems. LOVE YOU BOTH!!! Mom
Good advice from GG Shirley! You guys are in our prayers daily. Take good care of yourself!
-Tammy
Aunt Mb
So often through the years I have really wondered what our God is up to! Sure seems like He could 'do a better job' of making life go smoothly! As the years keep on going, I am constantly seeing evidence that He knows what He is about, orchestrating great things out of the harsh events that come our way!
I look forward to seeing what all He has envisioned for the 3 of you!! And I shall continue to be chatting with our Father about it!
Cuz I love ya!
Jonathon- kiss the baby again for me! smile!
Post a Comment