Monday, August 27, 2007

It's a ...

So today we went to have our ultrasound done only when we got there the technician said we had to reschedule for two more weeks from today because I wasn't 20 weeks. She went ahead and let us see the baby since Jonathan would not be here in two weeks and she said she would try to see the sex but that some organs may not be fully finished. Well, this was our very first shot...

What Jonathan and I thought was something else the technician said was 95% a girl. She continued to move around and check a few things out even though I would be back in two weeks and got this great shot of our new baby girl from the side...

It's a little confusing because the technician said her head is pointing downward which would explain some of my lower "pains" and hard spots I feel but the picture is of her sideways... who knows! What a cool thing to see how much the baby has grown since our first little picture! You can imagine how surprised we were to hear it was a girl only because girls don't really run in Jonathan's family but we are both very happy with a little girl and that so far she is healthy! We prayed right before we went in that God would give us a good clear image of what the sex was so Jonathan would get to know before deploying and I think he did pretty good at answering that prayer! He also answered another prayer of ours today of what will happen once Jonathan is back state side - today we got word that he has been accepted to the selection course for Special Forces, so as soon as he is back we'll have a short time to be together before he runs out to NC for a month to train and test for Special Forces. No word on the house yet, but please continue to pray that God will take care of our needs here in D.C. so I can get back home near all my great supporters! Thanks to all for your warm wishes, continual prayer and support. Look forward to reporting more in two weeks!

5 comments:

GG said...

...so - now you've got this "babydos" blog for your sweet little girl...haha........my little girl is having a little girl... :o)

The Moultons said...

I'm so happy for you two...three!! God has blessed you so much and I will be praying for his continued blessings for you and your family! A little girl...she will be so beautiful! Can't wait to hear what names you have picked out!!

GG said...

by the way...all i have to say is - look at your boy/girl poll!! ...we all really knew, didn't we??...well, except for that one lone boy vote...hmm, who made that one?!!? ;o)

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! Congrats cuz-ns....Leroy and I are just "tickled-pink"! no pun intended of course!....hope she is just as pretty (prettier!!!) than our latest girl....donkey! Keowee. We are very, very happy for you both and are looking forward to seeing her for the first time! much love and continued prayers! Jan & Leroy

Anonymous said...

omg...adren...im so excited...i love you so much...cant wait to go thru this with you...miss you too much...kisses!!!