Thursday, July 19, 2007
2nd Trimester Starts Monday!
Well last night we had our 12 week check up and got to hear the heartbeat! It took the doc a second to find it, which freaked I know her and I out after last time, but what a relief and neat feeling when she found it!! I think the doc said it was somewhere around 160 - which I think is good :) We had a very good visit with the doc and got alot accomplished. As many of you know, I have been very sick the last few weeks. Last night we found out I have lost about 5 pounds and the nausea has been so bad some days that I am not keeping food or liquids down. The doc was not happy to hear about that and said that if we couldn't get it under control they would have to admit me so she prescribed a second anti-nausea medicine. I am supposed to weigh in again in about a week, have my regular check up in about 4 weeks and hopefully find out the sex in 6 weeks! Already today I am feeling some relief from the new medicine so I am hoping it just continues! As for the family, my little brother keeps asking "Am I really going to be an uncle?" and all 6 grandparents are being very supportive! Kels has been helping around the house, which has been awesome, especially on days I am very ill. That's all for now, look forward to reporting on zero nausea and new cravings instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEAHH!!!!!! I am soooo ready for you to start feeling great...but i'm sure not near as ready as you are!!...don't overdo it when you start feeilng better...LOVE YOU XOXOXOX
Yay! Isn't hearing the heartbeat the coolest thing ever? It's hard to believe something that tiny can actually have a beating heart. God is awesome! Take care of yourself and that sweet baby. And about the eating... as strange as it sounds I could only keep down Taco Bell burritos. Isn't that weird? Pregnancy is so fun! haha :)
Well, I went to this place called Stork Vision. It was not my doctor. Look around in your area. I bet there is one. :) It was sooo cool. Brandon and I have been in our house in Fort Worth for 2 years now (we bought our first house when we were in El Paso). My in-laws are moving here in like 4 days and they are the ones who have been house hunting. Thank goodness I am not doing that right now!! Oh and registries... I just keep adding more everyday! I have to stop! haha :)
Post a Comment