Monday, June 18, 2007

Morning sickness ... not when it lasts all day!


So today I decided to write about how crappy I've been feeling just so you could all get the FULL experience, as promised! :) So I have been feeling cruddy for like 2 weeks but it has been worse that last few days. All day yesterday I had to literally sit on the couch while Jonathan tried to hobble around the house taking care of everything, which he did so wonderfully! No real cravings to report yet, it's more what sounds good today doesn't the next. I'm eating lots of flavored popsicles and have sea bands on my wrist all day, not to mention the saltine cracker occasionally, especially at 1am when i wake up nauseous. Everyone says this phase doesn't last long but I still have 3 or 4 weeks left, which sound like FOREVER! If you look at baby murphy's blog at the bottom of the page, you'll also see that he is wrecking havock on my stomach; yesterday I felt like my tummy was tearing all day. And for all you moms reading this, next time don't say "oh you'll forget all this once the baby's here" instead be like Niccole and Britney and tell me just how much this time sucks! :)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

no bueno!

Tammy said...

You KNOW I would be there right now if I could....we are still trying to figure out how to move up there...

GG said...

sorry kiddo...wish i could make it go away!...when i get up there i'll make you some homemade chicken noodle soup....IF it sounds good at the time.. :o) ...hang in there sweet pea!!!!

Heather said...

I went through that too! Mine lasted all day. It will get better I promise! I am so excited for you guys.:)