Friday, February 20, 2009

Papa Comes to Visit

Grandpa Poole came to visit us for the day and Juliana was soooo excited!
Here is his reading to here during bathtime, she loved that :)

Can you tell she loves books?! He was reading to her when...

...she thought a different book looked better and...

...decided to just do it herself. Wonder where she got that from?! GRIN

We had a blast with Papa for the day. I loved the break and being able to take a nice, long shower! Juliana loved seeing someone else besides me :) She just wanted to love on her papa the whole time!

3 comments:

GG said...

looks like jules had a fun day!...look at my big girl, taking her baths in that big ole' tub...

Maribeth said...

So glad that Jules and her Papa could have a good day together... and how it was good for mommy too! May ther be more of this to come!

Kathryn said...

I bet that was so fun to have a visitor. Jules is getting so grown up. I can't believe how big she is. So we are coming out earlier than I told you last.