Today was my first birthday. I started the day by waking up at midnight thirty and staying awake with daddy until 3:15am. I was just too excited to sleep! I then proceeded to wake again so mom just picked me up and brought me to bed with her and daddy so we could all sleep some. I still woke up by 8:30 like normal but was so sleepy after my breakfast that I laid back down for a cat nap. After watching mommy run around cleaning the house for my friends' arrival I decided to take another nap and woke up just as my first friends arrived. We had a great time seeing our friends we made at Ft. Knox. I got lots of books and my first puzzle. Mommy is happy because she says I have too many toys, geesh, what kid can have too many toys?!
I think I will finally decide to walk soon. I am taking more and more chances and today walked with mommy from my bedroom to my bathroom only holding one of her hands :) My reflux is finally doing better. I haven't fully grown out of it but I no longer puke as long as I have my medicine. I still don't sleep through the night which mommy REALLY wishes I would do soon :) Mommy and daddy say life has sure changed since I came around. They now sing kids songs in the shower and get kids jingles from Noggin stuck in their head. But they are so thankful for me and are enjoying every moment with me.
Mommy and daddy call this my bitter beer face :)
This was my great aunt's rocking chair and was my very special birthday gift! I look so grown up sitting in my chair talking on daddy's phone :)
I love all my new books
Daddy helping me blow out my candle
1 comment:
oh my sweet jules.....so, did birthday cake want to go to the party in your tummy today?!...yes, even gg gets those noggin jingles stuck in her head!...you are getting so big i can't believe it...and i was just with you...i miss you sooooooooooooo much...i might miss your mommy and daddy a little too...((grin))...be sure to tell your mommy that you are growing up so fast she has to post pictures VERY often for us to see!...LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gg
Post a Comment