
Well we have been pretty busy here lately. I'm trying to think of everything I need to catch you all up on...
A couple weeks ago Juliana got very sick and was throwing up everywhere. She seemed to be find after doing so but Jonathan soon followed then it was my turn. We are all feeling better now and trying to avoid the other crud floating around :)
I had my LEEP procedure to remove the pre-cancer cells in my cervix a week ago. They had to do more than they thought so it was definitely NOT a painless procedure but I endured it and am feeling better now. The doctor has me on some medications to help with some side effects I am having but the good news is the results came back and she got it all! Now I just have to be checked out every couple months to make sure it doesn't come back.
Some other good news we found out lately is that we got the house we wanted at Ft. Bragg, which is a great stress reliever. It's always nerve wrecking to move somewhere and live out of a hotel until you find a home in the 10 days the army gives you to find a home! We are very excited about all the more room we'll have (especially the playroom and big backyard) and I have already talked to a few of our new neighbors who are in the SF community as well (which will be awesome to have support right across the street!). We are still trying to sell Jonathan's truck so we can get into an SUV. Today someone flagged down Jonathan while driving on post and asked about it so we are anxious so see if he comes to look at it this weekend.
I have been busy trying my hand a scrap booking for the first time, I got this idea that I wanted to make Juliana's first birthday invitations. Guess we'll see how they come out :) Who knew designing kitchens would come so much easier to me than designing a simple birthday invite!! I guess that's it for now, more to come soon!

Playing in the play area at the mall, we go there almost everyday just to get out of the house and play with our friends :) Juliana loves to watch the other kids and crawls almost faster than some of the other kids walk!
3 comments:
Tyler loves that play place too! We should meet up sometime. Glad to hear the good news :)
Sweet baby girl! i have to meet her! Let me know next time you are in town. :)
Love ya!
I can't believe about the health issues! How scary!! I hope you are feeling better! Need your address again for Christmas cards! I lost it the last time I got it from you... hence why you never got the b-day invitation!! :) Hugs to you all!
~Haylie
Post a Comment