Sunday, October 12, 2008

What I've Been Up To...


I have been very busy this month. I have learned to pull up on my own and am a pro at it now. I am also starting to walk by myself with a push toy and I love to babble and talk to myself. I like to say 'dada'! I also have learned to wave bye bye although sometimes I am like my mommy and won't do it on command. :)

Mommy and daddy joined a Okolona Christian Church last Sunday and were baptised together today. They wanted to dedicate me but they already missed the dedication Sunday. I also like the new church, I never cry when we go to the nursery... as a matter of fact I don't even look back when mommy and daddy say bye bye :)

My reflux has not gotten any better and the soonest the specialist can see me is the 23rd. Mommy also has not heard back from her doctor but should know something this Thursday.

Mommy is all banged up right now. She was playing and slid on the tile and fell down. Her wrist and elbow and bottom hurt for several days after that. Then she hurt her foot but doesn't know how. And yesterday while I was napping mommy and daddy were arranging the garage for the movers when a huge piece of glass to the coffee table fell on mom. Her knee is all black and blue! She and some of the other ladies have a fun day planned this Wednesday that she hopes to heal up for. They are going to do an obstacle course, paintball, learn to throw grenades, learn how to clear a room and shoot at some targets!

Daddy was just in the field and mommy got to go out one day and see him at work. She got to crawl around in a tank and then see one of daddy's missions take place. Daddy had several days off after that to make up for being out in the field so we all packed up and headed to Aunt Becky and Uncle Paul's. We got to see Allison, Granny, Father Don, Ellen and PaBish too. PaBish turned out to be my favorite - I just wanted to sit in his lap the whole time! We plan on returning at Thanksgiving :) Daddy also has a four day this weekend because of the holiday so we are headed to the Louisville Slugger Museum tomorrow to see bats being made!

Other than that, not much to report ;0) We are already preparing for our next move but anxious about this one since we will stay put for a while and daddy's is ready to start his Special Forces schooling!

If that's not the face of trouble I don't know what is!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! I don't know how you do it! You guys are so busy. :) And I love that last face. I have seen that a couple of times in my house...

GG said...

love the sunglasses!!...sounds like mommy might be hobbling around after that black cloud that keeps following her around!....time to come home!!!!

Hello said...

you have such a sweet little girl, I am really getting the hang of this blogging thing, thanks from introducing it.
D