Well it may not look like it but we are suffering from our first cold. I say "we" because I am lacking in energy and have a runny nose too. Juliana became congested after the Spur Ride last week and couldn't sleep all night. We turned on her humidifier, suctioned her nose as much as we could and rubbed baby vapor rub on her chest but she still kept waking up because she couldn't figure out how to breathe through her mouth. She seemed to get better the next day so we chalked it up to her being outside all day with Jonathan at the Spur Ride but the congestion is back. For the first time her teachers are church said she wasn't very happy and all day yesterday you could just tell she didn't feel good... she napped more than she usually does and just wanted to snuggle - which was fine by me :) I cherish the times she snuggles with me! Thanks GG for the cute outfit!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Our First Cold
Well it may not look like it but we are suffering from our first cold. I say "we" because I am lacking in energy and have a runny nose too. Juliana became congested after the Spur Ride last week and couldn't sleep all night. We turned on her humidifier, suctioned her nose as much as we could and rubbed baby vapor rub on her chest but she still kept waking up because she couldn't figure out how to breathe through her mouth. She seemed to get better the next day so we chalked it up to her being outside all day with Jonathan at the Spur Ride but the congestion is back. For the first time her teachers are church said she wasn't very happy and all day yesterday you could just tell she didn't feel good... she napped more than she usually does and just wanted to snuggle - which was fine by me :) I cherish the times she snuggles with me! Thanks GG for the cute outfit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jules just needs some quality time and hugs from her gg...bring her to me!... ;o)
Post a Comment