Wednesday, August 20, 2008

7 months and the Olympic Spirit


So my child must have caught the Olympic spirit from watching the Olympics recently... we turn 7 months this Sunday and within a week we have learned to crawl and pull ourselves into a kneeling and standing position. I don't know what to do!!! She is going to be a handful alright!

Here I am after pulling myself into a kneeling position

Here I am talking to the girl in the mirror

Here I am crawling, yes crawling!!

Here I am after pulling myself to a standing position...

Mom promptly lowered the floor of my play yard!

2 comments:

GG said...

of course, all this means you can say goodbye to ANY rest...no turning your head even for a second...i can't wait to see her...she might not like crawling around on all my tile floors...owie...

Heather said...

haha She is getting big! I took Canon a while longer to do that stuff. I say it is because he is so big... (right...). He can already wear some 18 months clothes! And me? Work? No way, Jose! Let's do lunch! :)