Monday, July 28, 2008

6 Months


Well not much to report this month. I haven't had my shots yet and my reflux continues to be a problem. Mom got my gas under control but the reflux just won't go away no matter what mom and dad try. Some days are better than others. I haven't had my 6 month doctor appointment since the Army doesn't get people in fast enough so when I find out my height and weight I will write again! Here are a few photos I have to share though!

thanks aunt jo!

look what i found unpacking!

so tired, i fell sleep holding my bed... and slept like that most of the night!

mom says to smile...

...so here's a silly smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GG said...

sure do need some kisses from my juliana-banana!! xoxoxo GG