Last night Jonathan took Juliana and I to the drive in to see the new Batman flick. Juliana slept in my arms the whole time and it's great being able to have "date night" without trying to find a sitter! You should have seen the place, it was PACKED! The line of cars looked like the movie Field of Dreams when a line of headlights stretched for as far as you could see. Who new drive ins were still so popular? Well, when we got home, Jonathan went to change Juliana for bed and I started washing bottles. When I was done and went in to say good night she was in the cutest little onezie Jonathan had had made. Yes, that's right, after almost 6 years of marriage, 2 deployments, and a new addition to our family, Jonathan proposed to me again :) What a great way to start our new life in the special forces world!
How could I say no to this?!
2 comments:
How sweet!! :) I miss you already! I hope we can stay close and keep up with each other this way...let me know the next time you are here!
Holy crap....when this post came up in my google reader, that picture of the ring didn't load so I just saw it...that's amazing!!
J did good :)
Post a Comment