Monday, October 8, 2007

VA Baby Shower

Well yesterday I had my first baby shower with some of my closest friends here in VA; it was also kind of a going away party since I won't see most of them before we hit the road in a few days. Our first game we played was the toilet paper game where everyone had to guess how much toilet paper it would take to go around my belly... some of my friends think I'm HUGE while others were right on target :)


Sally's guess



Dana's guess, 4 squares too many if I recall

In the end the two gals I spend the most time with got the closest, Erin only had two extra pieces while Brit was the winner with the EXACT amount, 10 squares... thanks girls for proving I'm still somewhat small! I guess it pays to see my growing belly everyday :)


Erin's guess, 2 squares too many



Brit's PERFECT guess!

1 comment:

GG said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! YOU WILL BE HOME IN 2 DAYS!!!! Do I sound excited?! :o)