Here are a few photos, more in the slide show -->
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Jonathan Home/Weekend at Beach
Jonathan came home May 1st and I already had the car packed for a quick getaway at the beach. GG and Papa John are at Myrtle beach for several weeks so we took the quick drive down there and had a nice weekend before Jonathan had to jump full swing into language school. Juliana didn't like the water at first, she just wanted to walk all over the beach but then found out it feels funny to have the water run under your feet and liked standing in it with her daddy. Jonathan and I enjoyed some massages, both much needed! Poor Juliana burns like her daddy so we had to lather her up with 70+ sunscreen, a special uv bathing suit and sunhat... poor kid!
Here are a few photos, more in the slide show -->

Here are a few photos, more in the slide show -->
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fun, fun!!...she would have just run all over the beach all afternoon if the sun hadn't been so hot...
So fun!! Her bathing suit is so cute!! Sam and I are wanting to go to Mrytle Beach so bad this summer... any suggestions on where it's nice to stay? North or south mrytle beach... whenever we look it up it is always divided like that? I can't believe how big the girls are getting!!
Post a Comment