Saturday, March 28, 2009
My First Easter Egg Hunt
Today some neighbors threw an Easter egg hunt in their backyard, before they mowed :) Daddy was in town for the weekend and we were so excited he would be able to do this with us. As soon as daddy gave me the basket I knew what to do! Daddy helped me walk but I found the eggs, picked them up and put them in the basket all by myself! Unfortunately, most of the eggs I found were the little marshmallow peeps which neither mom or dad like and of course I don't get to have, but it was still a blast to have my first Easter egg hunt with both mommy and daddy and also my new friends. Ever since daddy has been home I have been a different girl, totally a daddy's girl. I am so glad he is home. When mommy and I went to pick him up there were so many other people dressed liked him that I couldn't find him but now I won't let him go! He can't even go shower without me breaking in to tears so mommy takes me in the bathroom so I can still talk to daddy. We are sad to say goodbye to daddy tomorrow afternoon but are grateful he will only be gone 2 weeks this time, that'll be a breeze! Enjoy the pictures ... look how big I am getting :)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so fun!!...looks like daddy needs a haircut!...
Too precious!!! I am so glad Juliana was able to get some quality daddy time!! She is such a doll!!
Post a Comment