Hello Everyone! I am 10 weeks tomorrow :) I have had a rough couple of weeks. Mom has had to take me to several different doctors to find the right pediatrician since my original doctor over-prescribed an acid reflux medicine for me. Yes, that's right, I have reflux. Mom has been telling my doctor the symptoms I have been having since week 1 but she just now told mom that I might have GERD. They want to do several procedures but mom and my new doctor agree that we should let the medicine try out for a few weeks first. Dad is already back in D.C. but mom and I are looking forward to visiting him in a few short weeks! Check out the new Easter and 9 Weeks slide show to see updated pictures of me :)
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
10 Weeks
Hello Everyone! I am 10 weeks tomorrow :) I have had a rough couple of weeks. Mom has had to take me to several different doctors to find the right pediatrician since my original doctor over-prescribed an acid reflux medicine for me. Yes, that's right, I have reflux. Mom has been telling my doctor the symptoms I have been having since week 1 but she just now told mom that I might have GERD. They want to do several procedures but mom and my new doctor agree that we should let the medicine try out for a few weeks first. Dad is already back in D.C. but mom and I are looking forward to visiting him in a few short weeks! Check out the new Easter and 9 Weeks slide show to see updated pictures of me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your sweet face makes me so happy :)
Post a Comment