Mommy says I am super smart because I like to stand on her tummy (with a little support of course!) and I am holding my head up really well ... my neck muscles get tired though so I can't do it for real long :) I hear my mommy's voice and turn to find her but I also like checking out those that are holding me. I smile at almost everyone and everything too! I have great hand-eye coordination since I can reach up and grab my pacifier, pull it out and hold on to it ... I can almost stick it back in my mouth by myself too :) Daddy's coming home soon so mommy continues to play his voice for me and she made my little blanket smell like him. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow, mommy says I am already not little anymore ... what's that supposed to mean? I'm still a baby! :)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Holding My Head Up
Mommy says I am super smart because I like to stand on her tummy (with a little support of course!) and I am holding my head up really well ... my neck muscles get tired though so I can't do it for real long :) I hear my mommy's voice and turn to find her but I also like checking out those that are holding me. I smile at almost everyone and everything too! I have great hand-eye coordination since I can reach up and grab my pacifier, pull it out and hold on to it ... I can almost stick it back in my mouth by myself too :) Daddy's coming home soon so mommy continues to play his voice for me and she made my little blanket smell like him. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow, mommy says I am already not little anymore ... what's that supposed to mean? I'm still a baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she gets cuter with each new picture :) Can't wait to see her again!
Awww...I can see Jonathan in her!! You too of course! How sweet!! Bet you are looking forward to his return!! She's beautiful!!
Post a Comment