Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I'M HERE!!
Hello Everyone! I made it :) Life was very busy when I first arrived, so many people wanted to see me and my daddy while he was in town plus mommy and daddy were trying to spend as much time together with me before mommy and I had to say goodbye to daddy. When we took daddy to the airport the USO had a reading room where daddy got to pick out books to read to me on dvd that we got to keep. It makes it a little easier with him gone since I get to watch the dvd everday and see and hear my daddy reading to me! My one month birthday is approaching and I have already changed so much. Last week I already weighed 9 pounds and had gained 2" in length :) Mommy says I am looking more and more like a little person since my face is getting longer and my "baby face" is going away. Mommy and I are still trying to catch up on sleep and most days I eat every 3-4-5 hours although one day I went 6 and 7 hours all day and all night! Make sure you check out the four albums of pictures mommy posted, she finally got around to it!! I'll see you all after my one month birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like mommy is finally getting a routine down!
I'm so glad you finally had a chance to update your blog with pictures! She's growing up too fast and changing so quickly. I wish I was close enough to see and hold the "real" thing.
Love, Doris
Post a Comment