
Today I turned one month old, and mommy was happy but sad at the same time... something about how quick I am growing and her missing daddy, but he'll be back soon. Tomorrow I have a doctor's visit and mom keeps saying something about a shot, but that won't be happening if I get any say in the matter! Mom and GG started taking pictures of me so keep looking at the albums, especially the 1 month album, as we'll be taking a few each day this week then adding them !
2 comments:
These are such great pictures! I am sure Jonathan will LOVE them!!! I hope you are enjoying every minute!! You're a MOMMY!!!
She's so smart to alreay be typing sentences on the computer... I didnt know you were missing your daddy! FIX THAT it should said missing my daddy not her daddy... ;)
Post a Comment