Well you haven't had an update in a while and even though I am closer to family now I still have some friends spread out across the states and some other family I'm not near so I thought I would give you an update. This past Sunday was my 26th birthday which turned out pretty nice even though I was missing my honey :) Saturday night I spent with the Murphy's and had Babe's Chicken which is the best chicken place in town and Sunday lunch I spent with my Mom and DJ and two of my sisters (Jo is still at school). Jonathan started my day off by calling before church and singing to me, my Aunt MB and Grandma and Grandpa Beck called throughout the day and my Dad finished up the night by calling me from Canada. I am now 30 weeks along and am REALLY starting to feel pregnant :) Hard to imagine I only have 10 weeks left but other days it's hard to imagine I STILL have 10 weeks left :) Jonathan is working on his plans to get here on Jan. 28th and the doc says we can induce if baby murphy hasn't made her appearance yet so Jonathan doesn't come all this way and still miss it! Look for more birthday pics in the slide show (click the picture of me and Jessica) and will send another update as the holidays approach. Watch out for my last sonogram sometime next month!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
26th Birthday
Well you haven't had an update in a while and even though I am closer to family now I still have some friends spread out across the states and some other family I'm not near so I thought I would give you an update. This past Sunday was my 26th birthday which turned out pretty nice even though I was missing my honey :) Saturday night I spent with the Murphy's and had Babe's Chicken which is the best chicken place in town and Sunday lunch I spent with my Mom and DJ and two of my sisters (Jo is still at school). Jonathan started my day off by calling before church and singing to me, my Aunt MB and Grandma and Grandpa Beck called throughout the day and my Dad finished up the night by calling me from Canada. I am now 30 weeks along and am REALLY starting to feel pregnant :) Hard to imagine I only have 10 weeks left but other days it's hard to imagine I STILL have 10 weeks left :) Jonathan is working on his plans to get here on Jan. 28th and the doc says we can induce if baby murphy hasn't made her appearance yet so Jonathan doesn't come all this way and still miss it! Look for more birthday pics in the slide show (click the picture of me and Jessica) and will send another update as the holidays approach. Watch out for my last sonogram sometime next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment